Do you have experience working in a Warehouse environment? Do you have strong attention to detail and focus on quality in your work? Atlas Staffing is seeking a Warehouse worker for a local distribution company in Nampa, Idaho.
Objective: In this role, you will typically start in the packaging department, and transition to other departments as you learn the system. Other department objectives include palletizing, loading and unloading trucks, picking product, forklift operation, and more.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
- Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity
- Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner
- Meet all required shipping deadlines
- Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies
- Stock and rotate inventory accurately
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws
- Replenish supplies as needed
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary
- Perform related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in a warehouse role
- Ability to pull orders from various shelf heights
- Safely lift up to 70 lbs occasionally
- Successfully hits given deadlines
- Computer knowledge a plus
Shift: Part Time 30-35 hours
Mon-Fri 3pm to Finish
Wage: $15.45/hour +$1/hour from now until Feb 2021!
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Boise and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire StaffingAssociates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for along-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.