Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, warehouse environment? Do you have excellent forklift experience? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Warehouse Associate for a full-time, temp-to-hire position with a great company!
Objective: The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the receipt, storage, and distribution of raw materials, finished goods, and supplies in the company warehouses.
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Unloads trucks, as needed; checks in product, matches purchase orders to product, and distributes to appropriate person/department.
- Processes shipping orders or requisitions, as requested, ensuring shipping timelines are met and the most cost-effective shipping method is used.
- Moves raw materials and other incoming items to designated areas for processing.
- Moves finished goods to designated shipping areas. Loads trucks for shipping as needed.
- Marks materials with identifying information as required, in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed in the inventory control system.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins, according to product code.
- Ensures warehouse is safe and accessible for all employees.
- Assists with physical inventories, ensuring the accuracy of counts.
- Maintains inventory levels within the warehouse as directed.
Warehouse Associate Minimum Qualifications:
- Prior experience in a warehouse/distribution setting.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift experience.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals.
- Ability to perform basic math skills, including addition and subtraction.
- Ability to complete paperwork.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization, and with customers and vendors.
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Suite.
- Prior experience in a FDA regulated manufacturing facility preferred.
- Knowledge of GMP regulations preferred.
Shift: 1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, OT possible
Wage: $14.00 / hr.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"I am so thankful for Atlas staffing! I was getting so frustrated trying to find a job before I found Atlas Staffing. They are so helpful and just wonderful people.” – Crystal H.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.