Truck Dispatcher Responsibilities:
- Scheduling drivers to make freight deliveries.
- Communicating with customers, haulers and supervisors about freight details, delivery or pickup times, and special handling requests.
- Planning pre-determined routes and accommodating route changes as needed.
- Preparing dispatch documents.
- Maintaining records of dispatched calls, driver routes, route changes, as well as delivery and pickup times.
Truck Dispatcher Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience as a Truck Dispatcher in a similar industry.
- Exceptional ability to schedule drivers, plan routes, and dispatch drivers to customer locations.
- Extensive experience in customer services.
- Proficiency in office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Experienced forklift driver, able to life over 50 pounds as they will be assisting in both unloading/loading hay at times in the yard
- This position is FULL TIME, Monday-Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm with an hour lunch.
- The pay starts at $18/hr but has the potential to be higher depending upon the qualifications.