Are you mechanically inclined? Would you enjoy working on commercial vehicles? Atlas Staffing is seeking a driven, hard working Tire Service Technician to join a service company in Boise, Idaho.
- Properly secure vehicle to lift to ensure safe operation
- Dismount and remount tires and wheels securely on vehicle
- Dismount and remount tires onto wheels without damaging any critical parts
- Understand and safely operate a mobile service truck with air compressor and air tools
- Loading and unloading of tires to end user fleets
- Communicate with salesmen and end user fleet personnel for completion of desired service tasks
- Complete necessary paperwork legibly
- Assist in warehouse duties
- Work independently
- Ensure you provide world class customer service
- Work safely and report any injury immediately to Management/HR
- Other duties include handling scrap (or take off tires) placing them neatly into the storage area
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma preferred but not required
- Experience working on Commercial Vehicles
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work on a team and independent
- Valid Driver’s License, CDL License a plus
- Must be able to lift 75lbs regularly
Shift: Mon – Friday 7am – 4pm and Saturday half day
Wage: $17-$19 DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Boise and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.