Do you like working with your hands? Atlas Staffing is hiring individuals for a TIG Welder for a great local manufacturing company! If you have a positive attitude, great work ethic, and an excellent record of attendance then we want to work with you!
Objective: In this position you will be welding in a fast-paced environment. You will be working on multiple projects for various clients, interpreting blueprints and following each project to completion.
TIG Welder Responsibilities:
- Welding various projects to client specifications
- Assembling final products to prepare for shipment
- Strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to use hand and power tools
- Engage in dynamic standing for 8-10 hours per day
- Lift, carry, push and or pull 1 – 50 lbs. frequently
TIG Welder Qualifications:
- TIG Welding and Fabrication experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand a tape measure
- Basic mechanical skills to assembly final product
- Read and understand blueprints
- Understand verbal instructions
Shift: Monday – Friday, 6:00am-2:30pm (plus overtime)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for along-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“I don't know of any other staffing agency that puts people to work at compatible, steady workplaces as this one." – Scott B.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.