Are you detail oriented individual looking to build your career in the electronics industry? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Soldering Technician for a full-time, temp-to-hire position with a great company!
Objective: In this position you will be installing and soldering components in circuit boards.
Soldering Technician Responsibilities:
- Read and follow standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Solder through-hole components
- Use hand and power tools such as soldering irons, cutters, pliers, screwdrivers, and scopes
- Clean and pack assemblies
- Keep work environment clean, safe and orderly
- Perform other duties as assigned
Soldering Technician Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous soldering experience preferred
- IPC Certification preferred, but not required
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or assembly environment required
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"I am so thankful for Atlas staffing! I was getting so frustrated trying to find a job before I found Atlas Staffing. They are so helpful and just wonderful people.” – Crystal H.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.