Do you have experience in a shipping/receiving role? Are you self-motivated with a high degree of attention to detail? Atlas Staffing is searching for a Shipping & Receiving Warehouse Associate for a Manufacturer in Caldwell, Idaho.
- Picking / Pulling items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
- Shipping/Receiving products.
- Stock and rotate inventory accurately
- Comply with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
- Pull orders from various shelf heights
- Customer Service Warehouse Associate Skills, Knowledge
- 1 year of Shipping/Receiving experience required.
- 1 year warehouse experience required.
- Computer knowledge required.
- Forklift certification, a plus
- Requires the ability to lift 35 lbs. frequently and 70 lbs.
- Must be able to read and understand English and number recognition skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Display sense of urgency to ensure all deadlines are met.
Shift: Monday-Thursday 6:00am – 4:30pm
Wage: $14 – $15 DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Boise and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.