Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for a driving position with a great company? Atlas Staffing is hiring Shipping and Receiving Clerk for our reputable client in the manufacturing industry.
Objective: In this position you will prepare, pack, and deliver orders to local companies, driving in various road conditions safely.
Shipping and Receiving Responsibilities:
- Packing/ preparing product for shipment
- Stocking/pulling of inventory to support outbound delivers
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Operating forklifts
- Prepare packing lists for shipments in software system
- Provide professional communication with customers at their site
- Keep vehicle clean and in good working order
- Drive in various road conditions safely
- Interact with various levels of management and customers
- Meet company and regulatory driving record requirements
- To be “safe” on the road and when in the warehouse
Shipping and Receiving Minimum Qualifications:
- CDL is desired but not required
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Ability to operate machinery, forklift and hand tools
- Ability to lift, carry, push and/or pull up to 50lbs frequently
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for 1-10 hours per day frequently
- Ability to work in a fast paced industrial environment
- Posses effective written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and responsive with a strong teamwork orientation
- Knowledge of computers
- Detail orientated
- Professional appearance
Shipping and Receiving Physical Requirements:
- Lift, carry, push and or pull 1 – 50 lbs. frequently
- Squat/kneel, bend/stoop, twist/turn, grasp and reach overhead and outward frequently
- Sit, stand and walk for 1 – 10 hours per day
- Work in a fast-paced industrial environment
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Wage: $15.50 – $16.00/hour
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Very helpful and positive. The Spokane Atlas staffing staff were able to get me working again fast and with good pay. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get back to work quickly.” – Robert R.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.