Do you like working with your hands? Would you like to help support the United States Military in a civilian capacity? Atlas Staffing is hiring individuals for a Shipping/Receiving position with a military-based production and manufacturing facility! Come join this amazing company and help build shelters for the United States Military. If you have a positive attitude, great work ethic, and an excellent record of attendance then we want to work with you!
Position Description and Responsibilities include:
- Receive incoming products and materials
- Complete incoming inspection testing, confirmation of certificate of conformance and reconciliation of receiving/ purchase documentation.
- Notify and/ or deliver incoming product to end user
- Ensure that each receipt must have documentation (Packing slip etc.) to support computer system entries.
- Complete daily Receiving entries in computer system
- Distribute receivers to purchasing for filing
- Outbound shipments
- Prepare sequentially numbered paperwork in QuickBooks accounting system
- Manage packing materials inventories
- Package product to be shipped and arrange transportation services for product
- UPS/ FedEx coordination
- Determine labeling requirements including but not limited to: Assemble and pack product containers, preparing and affixing shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information for cartons, skids or other storage devices in an accurate manner including any special labels that are customer required. Prepare all shipping documents in a timely and accurate manner. Posts weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage
- Document distribution
- Transfer all original documents to Purchasing for distribution
Minimum Qualifications/ Preferred Skills:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, work indoors and outdoors, have proficient computer skills, be punctual and adhere to Berg's attendance policy.
- Must be able to drive a Forklift and company trucks.
- Employee must demonstrate support for the company’s vision in its drive to reach the goals set out by the Leadership Team.
Must be punctual, be a problem solver, have excellent attention to detail, and have general product knowledge. This employee must demonstrate support for the companies’ vision in its drive to reach the goals set out by the Leadership Team.
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for along-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“I don't know of any other staffing agency that puts people to work at compatible, steady workplaces as this one." – Scott B.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.