Do you have experience in cabinetry design? Are you self-motivated and enjoy a team environment? Atlas Staffing is searching for a for a Senior Cabinet Designer for a custom woodshop in Boise, Idaho.
Objective: This person will be responsible for extensive design work as well as estimating and purchasing functions in a busy custom cabinet manufacturing environment. Our ideal candidate is proficient in Cabinet Vision software, both in the estimating components and the design / CAD drawing components. (Parallel experience in similar software will also be considered.)
This Team Member must be able to learn quickly and be driven to master the things they learn. Primary responsibilities will be to design / draw large residential custom projects using Cabinet Vision software and provide support to the estimating and purchasing functions as well.
- Comprehensive knowledge of custom cabinet manufacturing systems and processes.
- COMPREHENSIVE Cabinet Vision Software experience to include all modules of the Cabinet Vision Software (Extensive experience in AUTOCAD, 20/20, etc. will be considered).
- Ability to work in a team environment, with some customer interaction.
- Able to interact with clients / architects regarding design concerns, obtaining approvals from clients
- Able to understand and interpret client's architectural drawings
- Provide technical guidance during the construction of cabinets / specialty items
- Responsible for generating drawings for production
- Operational / Management experience a Plus
Salary: $50K – $75K DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Boise and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.