Scientist I- QC
Do you have Quality Control experience? Do you have a high attention to detail? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Atlas Staffing is hiring a QC Scientist to work with one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry!
Objective: In this position you will perform the analysis and client components, raw materials, intermediates, and finished products following written procedures, providing the data required to determine raw material/product disposition.
QC Scientist Responsibilities:
- Analyze raw material, in process product, finished products, or investigational new products according to established or alternative procedures.
- Perform experiments to assess and support potential product or manufacturing improvements
- Maintain clear, concise, and accurate records of all work that is performed. Repot results to responsible party.
- Technical review of work executed and documented by other team members (i.e. notebook or batch record reviews).
- Maintain inventory of laboratory chemicals, solutions, and supplies to support QC activities
- Assist with troubleshooting basic equipment, analytical method, or processing problems.
- Provide assistance in writing or reviewing study plans, technical documents, or reports
- Perform special assignments as directed by QC Manager or staff Scientist
QC Scientist Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Biology or related science degree OR a Associates Degree in science and 5 plus years of related experience required.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and basic computer skills required
- Ability to utilize literature and create effective written and oral reports that are clear, accurate and logical with minimum oversight
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to be in contact with allergens and chemicals.
- Ability to do repetitive tasks (i.e. pipetting, etc.)
- Prolonged sitting and standing.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lift 25lbs unassisted. 20/30 near point corrected vision.
Shift: Initial Schedule- Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm.
This position will cover off-shift and weekend work. To be considered you will be required to have a flexible schedule which includes day, evening and weekend coverage.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Excellent service. Answered all my questions and took the time to get to know me for better job placement." – Norma Y.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.