Are you an experience call center employee looking for growth opportunity? Are you interested in taking your outside sales and customer support experience to the next level? Do you get excited about initiating relationships with new customers? If you answered yes to these questions, then we’d love to speak with you!
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Sales and Marketing Representative to work alongside the Corporate Sales Manager to bringing in new business for our local markets. As 50% of this dynamic team of two, you'll have the opportunity to learn and grow as a sales professional. You'll have mentorship by our sales manager and the opportunity to grow into a seasoned sales professional yourself!
As the Sales and Marketing Representative with Atlas Staffing, you’ll be:
- Cold and warm calling prospects on pre-identified call sheet
- Sending email campaigns to identified contacts within prospective accounts
- Facilitating introductory calls with prospects to better understand their needs and alignment to our business
- Scheduling meetings for Account Executives
- Working to identify leads that align with Atlas’ target customer list
- Working with the Business Development team to initiate prospective leads into active customers
We’re looking for an individual with a competitive spirit and desire to grow. At Atlas Staffing, we believe in giving our customers the best experience possible, doing the hardest tasks first and asking questions about what we don’t know. We are a team that works together utilizing the strengths of our members! Check out our core values – https://www.atlasstaffing.net/about. These aren’t just fancy words on our website, this is who we are. If this sounds like the kind of career you are looking for, please apply and we’ll start the conversation to see if this a perfect fit for you.
This position is fully benefited and the starting hourly rate is DOE.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.