Sales Account Executive
Are you a dedicated leader with proven sales experience? Are you interested in working with a dynamic sales team with unlimited potential? Do you have experience with rate negotiation and closing deals? If you answered yes to these questions, we would love to speak with you!
Atlas Staffing is hiring an Account Executive to grow our business in local and new markets. As a part of a growing team, you will have opportunities to grow your career and build rapport with clients that we have pre-identified. You will work alongside our Sales Development Representatives to determine what opportunities fit our target market.
As the Account Executive with Atlas Staffing, you will be:
- Qualifying opportunities with prospective accounts based on target market alignment
- Prospecting for new opportunities in current and emerging markets
- Building rapport with prospective accounts and helping them understand Atlas’ value in a partnership
- Leading sales presentations for key decision makers
- Negotiating rates and facilitating agreements
- Providing an exceptional experience for prospects as they become new accounts
- Transitioning new clients seamlessly to our delivery teams
We’re looking for an individual with a competitive spirit and desire to grow. At Atlas Staffing, we believe in giving our customers the best experience possible, doing the hardest tasks first and asking questions about what we don’t know. We are a team that works together utilizing the strengths of our members! Check out our core values – https://www.atlasstaffing.net/about. These aren’t just fancy words on our website, this is who we are. If this sounds like the kind of career you are looking for, please apply and we’ll start the conversation to see if this a perfect fit for you.
This position is fully benefited, and the starting salary is $50K + commissions.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.