Production Technician- QC/EM
Do you have a manufacturing and production? Do you like to problem solve and work with others? Does science interest you? Atlas Staffing is hiring an Environmental Monitoring Technician to work with one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry! This is a full-time position with on-the-job training as well as opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position you will be monitoring the environment for particulates in the air, and following standard operating procedures (SOPs). You will be doing a substantial amount of work on the computer, and updating and maintaining records daily.
- Basic tasks include supporting CMO manufacturing activities by collecting water and other samples
- General Environmental Monitoring laboratory duties such as cleaning, tote prep, and sample verification
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records
- Responsible for maintaining equipment, work site materials and locations
- Work as a team member, participating in group decision making and effectiveness
- High School Diploma or GED required
- High Attention to Detail
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Able to work in an environment with exposure to allergens
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
Shift: 3rd Shift, Monday-Friday 11:00pm-7:30am
** Training period is on days Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm. Some departments also have the option of 4x10s schedule
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Excellent service. Answered all my questions and took the time to get to know me for better job placement." – Norma Y.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.