Are you interested in working with your hands in a production environment? Do you have high attention to detail and enjoy a team atmosphere? Atlas Staffing is seeking a hard working and positive Production Operator to join a growing Metal Finishing company in Caldwell, Idaho.
Production personnel work in multiple area of the facility and are cross trained to do the tasks listed below. They are moved around to each of the following areas during the day to minimize monotony and decrease wear and tear on the body. In all areas, the operator is responsible for:
- Completing documentation related to process times, quantities, quality information and quality issues
- Performing visual and thickness inspections
- Accurately adhering to instructions provided through training and by the process traveler documents and design prints
- Keep areas clean and organized
- Catching errors made in previous operations or in the documentation
- Completing customer orders with consistent quality on time.
- High school graduate or GED
- Ability to work with others and help create a positive work environment
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Must be able to stand for extended periods, lift 25 points periodically, and grip, pinch and use hands for the entire work day.
Day 6:00am to 2:00pm
Swing 2:00pm to 11:00pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Boise and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.