Atlas Staffing is hiring Production Associates for the role of Quality Inspection Technician! This position is for one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. This is a full-time position on a 1st shift with on-the-job training and opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position, you will be inspecting finished products for quality and assuring that all manufacturing standards are met.
Inspection Technician Responsibilities:
- Follows standards operating procedures to inspect vials for any imperfections
- Works on a production line packaging products, following written guidelines and specifications for each product
- Follows established quality requirements for each product
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures for operating equipment and handling raw materials and finished goods.
Inspection Technician Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic math and computer skills
- 14/14 corrected near-point vision and color deficiency exam required. As color identification is paramount, no color deficiency permitted.
- Previous experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred but not required.
Shift: 1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Supportive and wonderful staff! They have the most caring and amazing recruiters dedicated and eager to find you a job that fits your best needs and skills." – TJ M.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.