Are you an experienced assembler or production associate looking to transition your career to a company that is busier than ever and very steady in schedule and projects? Do you enjoy building things from the ground up, and take pride in following a project through to completion? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Production Associate for full-time, temp-to-hire position with a great company!
Objective: In this position you will work with the production team on a line to build product in separate stages, utilizing hand tools, power tools, and a tape measure.
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Building and assembling product to meet customer specifications
- Utilizing hand, power, and pneumatic tools, all while ensuring that you’re following safety policies and procedures
- Inspecting all product to ensure quality and craftsmanship
- Working on a production line to build product from the ground up
- Keeping production line clean and safe
Production Associate Requirements:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficiency with hand and power tools
- Ability to read a tape measure (and convert fractions)
- Previous experience in a production setting is required
- 1st Shift: Monday – Friday
- $14.50 – $15.00 DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term
career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.