Are you looking to continue building your career in Electronic Production Assembly with a company that’s absolutely booming? Atlas Staffing is hiring multiple Assemblers for positions with a great company in Spokane Valley!
Objective: In this position you will be performing a variety of assembly operations utilizing drawings and work orders to assemble various products
Production Assembler Responsibilities:
- Utilizing blueprints and work orders to assemble products to specifications
- Using hand tools such as tape measures, needle nose cutters, de-soldering tools, tweezers, screwdrivers, and wire strippers
- Following established safety procedures
Production Assembler Requirements:
- Previous experience in assembly or manufacturing preferred
- Comfortable with being on your feet for 8-10 hours per day
- Proficient using hand tools
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
Shift: Monday through Thursday 6:00AM – 4:30PM
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.