Are you looking for a long term position with a great company? Do you enjoy a hands on job in a manufacturing environment? Atlas Staffing is seeking a driven, hard working Paint Helper to join a growing company that specializes in manufacturing construction equipment in Boise, Idaho.
- Keep the flow of parts moving through the powdercoat paint line by performing the following duties.
- Prepping parts for paint including plugging holes, taping, etc
- Hangs parts with appropriate spacing utilizing correct hooks for the parts.
- Inspects painted units for runs, sags, and unpainted areas.
- De-hang parts and stack appropriately for damage free product.
- Cleans and maintains paint line equipment.
- May record waste water discharge and PH reading daily.
- Safely operate hoist.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
- High School degree or GED
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to operate hand tools & air powered tools.
- Ability to operate hoist.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
Shift: Day Shift: Monday – Thursday 6:00am – 4:30pm
Swing Shift: Monday – Thursday 3:00pm – 1:30am
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Boise and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.