Are you a hard worker who enjoys a hands-on position? Do you have great organization and attention to detail? Atlas Staffing is searching for a qualified Packaging Technician for a brewer located in Nampa, Idaho.
Packing technicians will follow all Standard Operating Procedures to package consistent, high quality products as directed by the Director of Brewery Operations and Lead Brewer.
- Participate in set up, operation, and cleanup of bottling and canning line
- Assist in basic maintenance of machinery
- Rotate between various functions of bottling and canning lines. Continuously follow all quality control standards and procedures at each station
- Move packaged beer to cold box in an organized manner
- Clean kegs
- Follow all safety standards
- Alert Lead Brewer immediately of any quality control issues
- Other duties as directed by Director Brewery Operations and Lead Brewer
- Ability to work well in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to lift and move 175 pound keg repetitively
- Ability to lift 55 pounds repetitively
- Forklift certified a plus
- Must have reliable transportation, be punctual and maintain good attendance
- Flexible schedule
- High school diploma or GED
Shift: Day Shift Mon-Fri 6:00am to 2:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Boise and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.