Market Development Representative
Are you an experienced customer service representative? Do you get excited about initiating relationships with new customers? Are you an expert on phone etiquette and thinking outside of the box? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would love to speak with you!
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Market Development Representative to work alongside the Corporate Sales Manager to bringing in new business for our local markets. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow as a sales professional and will have mentorship by our sales manager and the opportunity to grow into a seasoned sales professional yourself!
As the Market Development Representative with Atlas Staffing, you will be:
- Cold and warm calling prospects on pre-identified call sheets
- Utilizing carefully crafted sales scripts for each client interaction
- Sending email campaigns to identified contacts within prospective accounts
- Facilitating introductory calls with prospects to better understand their needs and alignment to our business
- Scheduling meetings for Account Executives
- Working to identify leads that align with Atlas’ target customer list through prospecting
- Working with the Business Development team to initiate prospective leads into active customers
We’re looking for an individual with a competitive spirit and desire to grow. At Atlas Staffing, we believe in giving our customers the best experience possible, doing the hardest tasks first and asking questions about what we don’t know. We are a team that works together utilizing the strengths of our members! Check out our core values – https://www.atlasstaffing.net/about. These aren’t just fancy words on our website, this is who we are. If this sounds like the kind of career you are looking for, please apply and we’ll start the conversation to see if this a perfect fit for you.
This position is fully benefited, and the starting hourly rate is $18-20/Hour DOE.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.