Atlas Staffing is hiring Production Associates for the role of Maintenance Tech I! This position is for one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. This is a full-time position on a 3rd shift with on-the-job training and opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position, you will be working on the Maintenance Tech team to provide support to the company.
- Must be able to work and communicate with groups and individuals
- Willingness to perform repetitive tasks
- Operate basic hand tools
- Pushing, pulling, twisting and lifting up to 60 lbs
- Working in confined spaces
- Working closely with different techs in different specialties
Inspection Technician Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic math and computer skills
- 14/14 corrected near-point vision and color deficiency exam required. As color identification is paramount, no color deficiency permitted.
- Lifting at least 60 lbs
Shift: Shift: Monday – Saturday, 11:00 pm – 7:30 am
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Supportive and wonderful staff! They have the most caring and amazing recruiters dedicated and eager to find you a job that fits your best needs and skills." – TJ M.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.