Do you consider yourself handy with tools and great with fixing things? Do you have experience in the production or light industrial field? Atlas Staffing is currently hiring an experienced Maintenance Mechanic for a full-time, temp-to-hire position with a fantastic company!
In this position, you will maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines
- Follows diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Equipment Maintenance
- Technical Understanding
- Power Tools
- Basic Safety and Attention to Detail
1st Shift Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm
2nd Shift Monday-Friday 3:30pm-11:00pm
Wage: Starting at $16hr
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“They helped me get a job within a couple days. Boy that was fast” -Scott M.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.