Do you have a background in Machine Operation, with the desire to take your skills to a company that is booming in business with no end in sight? Do you take pride in building a product from the ground up and seeing the project through completion? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Machine Operator for full-time, temp-to-hire position with a great company!
Objective: In this position you will be operating machines in a production setting in the process of assembling product to completion. You will also be reading and interpreting work orders to guide the operation, as well as using hand and power tools when needed.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Loading, operating, and unloading product into machines
- Reading and interpreting work orders to guide operation
- Utilizing tools (automatic, hand and power tools) in an effective and safe manner
- Other duties as required by the job
Machine Operator Requirements:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficiency with hand and power tools
- Ability to read a tape measure (and convert fractions)
- Previous experience in a production setting is required
- Previous experience as a Machine Operator is required
- 1st Shift: Monday – Friday
- $15.00 – $18.00 DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term
career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.