Are you an experienced Maintenance Technician looking to transition your career to a company that is busier than ever and very steady in schedule and projects? Do you enjoy day-to-day maintenance and repair on machinery, working with your hands to ensure that everything is operating at its best? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Machine Maintenance Technician for full-time, temp-to-hire position with a great company!
Objective: In this position you will responsible for day-to-day maintenance, cleaning/polishing, and repair for multiple machines within the production line. This is completed after the production line has finished. You will also be responsible for maintaining high quality standards and adhering to this company’s safety policies and practices.
Machine Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Ensuring day-to-day inspection and maintenance is completed on production line machinery
- Working with hand and power tools to repair machinery
- Adhering to the company’s safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as required by the job
Machine Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- HS Diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous experience maintaining and repairing machinery in a production setting is required
- Proficiency using hand and power tools
- Previous assembly or production skills are strongly preferred
Shift: Monday – Friday; 3:00pm – 11:30pm
Wage: $15.00/hr. + DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.