Atlas Staffing is hiring Laboratory Technicians for one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. These are full-time positions on a second shift, with on-the-job training and opportunity for advancement. These are on a Weekend shift with a Friday – Sunday schedule!
Objective: In this position, you will be following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to operate equipment within the filling and packaging area and inspecting the products for quality.
Laboratory Technician Responsibilities:
- Operate all pieces of equipment within the filling and packaging area, including set-up, trouble shooting, and repair of minor mechanical problems
- Perform equipment set-up and change-over for scheduled production run
- Perform accurately basic arithmetic functions including calculation of percentages
- Inspect product
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures while preforming all job functions
- Accurately document production processes
Laboratory Technician Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor of Science preferred but not required
- Proficiency in performing addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and ratios
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Experience in chemical compounding and pharmaceutical production helpful
- Manufacturing production and equipment operation experience is desired
- Basic computer skills to navigate Windows based software required
- Previous experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred but not required.
Shift: Weekend 2nd Shift: Friday – Sunday, 6:00 pm – 6:30 am
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Fast employment processing, easy to apply, easy to be hired! I believe that Atlas is one of the best in my point of view.”
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive ent without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.