Laboratory Assistant- CPA
Does science interest you? Are you looking for a Weekend schedule? Atlas Staffing is hiring for a CPA Laboratory Assistant to work with one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry! This is a full-time positions with on-the-job training as well as opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position you will be responsible for cleaning, assembling, packaging, and sterilizing equipment and/or components for allergy medication manufacturing.
- Rough clean new and used equipment.
- Compound media/diluents for Small Lot Manufacturing (SLM) and Sterility testing.
- Fill venom and contract manufacturing products, as needed.
- Operate automated cleaning equipment, sterilizers and ovens, as well as filter testing, filling and lyophlization equipment.
- Prepare equipment and components to be sterilized for Allergy and Contract Manufacturing use.
- Remove equipment and components from sterilizers/ovens to be stocked in cleanroom for SLM.
- High School Diploma or equivalent -AND- 6 months of related experience required.
- General understanding of sterilization equipment, automated cleaning equipment, filter testers, cleaning and component preparation, media/solution preparation, and gowning procedures.
- Must be able to attain and maintain gowning certification.
- Pushing, Pulling, and Prolonged sitting required.
- Ability to perform basic math, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and ratios required.
- Experience with and/or understanding of manufacturing production and equipment operation desired.
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel desired.
- Manual dexterity required. Mechanical aptitude desired.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted, 20/30 near-point corrected vision. Exposure to allergens. Prolonged standing and walking.
Shift: 1st Weekend Shift: Fri-Sun, 6:00 am – 6:30 pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Excellent service. Answered all my questions and took the time to get to know me for better job placement." – Norma Y.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.