Do you have a background in biology or chemistry? Do you like to problem solve and work with others? Does science interest you? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Compounding Laboratory Assistant to work with one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry! This is a full-time position with on-the-job training as well as opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position you will be helping the production line compound various injectable medications through assisting in logistical and preparation activities
- Operate all pieces of equipment within the compounding area. (Tanks, mixers, pumps)
- Perform equipment staging and post run activities for scheduled production run.
- Compound the various solutions
- Utilize measurement devices such as scales, pH meters, Oxygen meters, and dissolved Oxygen meters.
- Perform accurately basic arithmetic functions including calculation of percentages.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures while performing all job functions.
- Document accurately production processes on issued paperwork and equipment logs.
- Acts safely protecting self, others, property and product.
- Works with pressurized systems, i.e., air, stream, and hot water.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor of Science in Biology or Chemistry preferred
- High Attention to Detail
- Basic science and lab experience preferred. Experience can be from high school or college courses. Professional laboratory experience a plus, but not required.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds unassisted
- 20/20 corrected near-point vision
- Able to work in an environment with exposure to allergens
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Exposure to latex
Shift: 2nd shift, Weekend Fri-Sun 6:00pm-6:30am
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Excellent service. Answered all my questions and took the time to get to know me for better job placement." – Norma Y.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.