Do you have a high attention to detail? Do you have an experience in IT? Are you an excellent communicator, and good with numbers? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Atlas Staffing is hiring a IT Support candidate to help with a company-wide network update project. With one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry!
Objective: In this position you will be responsible for assisting the companies database backup, establishing the networks connectivity while updating employees computers.
- Database backup for all computers on site
- Helping with replacing all computers with newer products and programs.
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to network drives and printer configuration
- Trouble shoot and fix issues during installation of new programs
- Using OS 10 or OS to configure to new system
- Participate in special projects or cross functional teams as needed
IT Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- 1 – 2 years IT experience and understanding required
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required
- SAP experience desired
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Shift: Wednesday-Sunday 11:00am – 7:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Excellent service. Answered all my questions and took the time to get to know me for better job placement." – Norma Y.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.