Do you have experience in HR? Atlas Staffing is hiring for a Human Resource Coordinator for one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry! If you have a positive attitude and great work ethic then we want to work with you!
Objective: The Human Resource Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Human Resources Manager and department on personnel including recruiting, new hire on-boarding, maintenance of personnel records, administrative support and employee relations.
- Assist in the maintenance of Applicant Tracking System by posting positions and closing out job files.
- Assist in preparation and posting of job ads on multiple forums.
- Assist with applicant screening and interview scheduling for open positions.
- Order background checks and arrange drug screen/physicals for new hires.
- Ensure timely & accurate entry of all HRIS related transactions for external new hires, internal promotions/transfers and creation of jobs/positions in HRIS.
- Coordinate and oversee temporary employee requisition process. Prepare new hire documentation, binders and personnel files.
- Assist in facilitation of company events and initiatives such as benefit, education and health fairs. As well as health incentive programs.
- Misc. clerical duties as assigned including filling, photocopying, faxing, ordering supplies, sorting department mail, and etc. as needed.
- High school Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources or in a related field.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to set/meet goals.
- Ethical and confidential.
- Ability to type 50 WPM
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with customers, vendors, employees and managers at all levels within the company.
- Possesses strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in standard business software packages (e.g., Microsoft Office, SAP).
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills required.
- Must be able to lift at least 30#.
- Must be able to wear proper Protective Protective Equipment (PPE) as required per plant rules.
Shift: 1st Shift- 8:00am-4:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for along-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“I don't know of any other staffing agency that puts people to work at compatible, steady workplaces as this one." – Scott B.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.