Are you a driven and organized team player looking to get your foot in the door with an excellent company? Atlas Staffing is hiring several Housekeepers for our reputable client in the medical industry. These are full-time positions on both shifts with competitive wages and opportunity for advancement!
Objective: In this position you will work to ensure offices, patient/guest rooms, and other specified areas are kept in a clean and orderly condition to ensure compliance with established organization standards. You will also report maintenance deficiencies and comply with safety guidelines and security procedures.
- Provides routine daily cleaning
- Cleans and sterilizes operating and sterile procedure rooms
- Stocks closets, service carts and storerooms; maintains cleanliness of equipment and housekeeping closet
- Transports waste, recyclables, and biohazard wastes, disposes as appropriate
- Operates heavy cleaning equipment as needed
Housekeeper Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous hospital/industrial housekeeping experience preferred
- Company operates 24 hours per day each day of the year; operational needs of departments may require that you be available to work all shifts, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the patients.
- Company has operation hours based on locations and patient needs therefore availability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays as appropriate for location will be expected and required.
Housekeeper Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to maintain a standing position
- Must be able to stoop or crouch
- Must be able to push, pull, or transport heavy equipment
- Must be able to reach arms above or below shoulder height
- Required to bend
1st Shift: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Wage: $17.00 / hr.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Very helpful and positive. The Spokane Atlas staffing staff were able to get me working again fast and with good pay. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get back to work quickly.” – Robert R.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.