Do you have experience within a warehouse environment? Do you know how to operate a stand up forklift? Atlas Staffing is seeking qualified warehouse workers with stand up forklift experience for a busy distribution center in Nampa, ID.
Objective: In this role, candidates will work within a warehouse environment to complete objectives such as palletizing, loading and unloading trucks, picking product, forklift operation, and more.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pick items with Radio Frequency (RF) device or pick ticket quickly and accurately.
- Ensure items picked are correct, verifying unit of measure, size, and quantity
- Quality-check (QC) and pack customer orders with care and in an efficient / productive manner
- Meet all required shipping deadlines
- Receive and check incoming freight and accurately identify any discrepancies
- Stock and rotate inventory accurately
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws
- Replenish supplies as needed
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse
- Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations pertaining to the operation
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary
- Perform related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience in a warehouse role
- Experience operating a stand-up forklift
- Ability to pull orders from various shelf heights
- Safely lift up to 70 lbs occasionally
- Successfully hits given deadlines
- Computer knowledge a plus
Mon-Fri 11:00am to 7:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Boise and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for along-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.