Do you like to stay active throughout your day? Do you have experience as a field mechanic? Atlas Staffing is seeking for a field mechanic associate for one of our reputable client in Yakima, WA.
Objective: This position is responsible for the functions of the production, material handling, and support equipment to assure its proper operation and performs maintenance activities to maximize plan production and minimize pant down time.
- Performs and documents line checks and preventative maintenance inspections (PM), including lubrication and inspection of equipment to prevent or identify failures.
- Performs and documents troubleshooting, removal, installation, disassembly, repair, and assembly of production, material handling, waste and raw product equipment, support equipment and systems into computerized maintenance system.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Follows instructions given in work logs, work orders, and equipment manual.
- Operates a forklift in a safe manner.
- Performs non-routine maintenance activities as assigned by the shift Supervisor or plant manager and must be capable of performing emergency repairs.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds.
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Must be able to carry 25 pounds up and down, 21 stairs
- Must be able to work in hot, humid and or cold areas.
- Must be able to stand, bend, squat, crawl, kneel, reach above shoulders, climb ladders and crawl in tight and awkward work places for long periods of time.
- Must be able to safely lift and carry a 51 pound stepladder.
- May be required to safely lift up to 100 lbs unassisted.
- Must have good hand-eye coordination.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves the Yakima Valley and its surrounding areas.
We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates!
Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for,
we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested
in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term
career opportunity, then please apply now!
“I had a great time coming in and the staff was so nice and helped me a lot. I felt really comfortable and the environment work place was great. Any questions I had the people that work there answer them and help me when I need it thanks so much.” – Jessica V.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.