Are you looking to build your manufacturing experience with a globally-recognized company? Are you looking for schedule consistency and a team that is committed to helping you gain the skills that you need to launch your career in Assembly or Fabrication? Atlas Staffing is hiring Fabricators for a full-time, temporary-to-hire position with a phenomenal company!
Objective: The Fabricator is responsible for operating machinery that stamps, grinds, presses, polishes, cuts and preps product. They're also responsible for inspecting parts to ensure that they meet quality standards. The Fabricator will also assist in machine set-up and perform minor machine maintenance.
- Reading job spec process sheets to determine which procedure is required at the work station
- Setting, stopping and guiding product to be fabricated to a specific length following a scale, rule or template
- Operating machinery
- Observing machine operation to ensure that defects or malfunctions are not occurring
- Performing minor machine maintenance to include oiling machines, dies or workpieces
- Assisting in machine set ups
- Previous experience in Production, Fabrication or a related field is preferred but not necessarily required
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to stand for 8 to 10 hours a day when working
- Basic mathematical skills are required (Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide using common fractions)
Shift: 1st Shift / 4×10's: Monday – Thursday; 6:00am – 4:30pm
Wage: $11.00 / hr.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“I had a great time coming in and the staff was so nice and helped me a lot . I felt really comfortable and the environment work place was great. Any questions I had the people that work there answer them and help me when i need it thanks so much.” – Jessica V.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.