Are you mechanically inclined? Are you self-motivated and enjoy a team environment with hands-on work? Atlas Staffing is searching for a for an Equipment Service Technician for an equipment rental store in Meridian, Idaho.
- Customer service that may include but is not limited to, taking orders by phone, preparing contracts, collecting payment, explaining equipment operation and safety features, and loading equipment.
- Complete monthly online training to advance knowledge of equipment and safety.
- Maintain a high level of organization to update contracts, call overdue list daily, keep shelves stocked, and compute charges based on rental.
- Clean, service, and check fluid levels and perform minor repairs on equipment.
- Greet customers promptly as they enter the store, resolve customer problems, fill propane tanks, and keep showroom clean.
- Perform other duties as requested
- Must possess customer service skills
- Must be able to provide, understand and complete written and verbal instructions
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Must be able to use basic math to solve problems
- Must be able to speak English clearly and write legibly. Ability to speak another language is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (21 years of age or over for driving positions)
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Activities occur inside and outside.
Shift: Monday-Saturday (Off Sunday and one weekday) Availability for overtime needed!
Wage: $12 (wage increase and bonuses available after 90 days)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Boise and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.