Are you mechanically inclined? Are you self-motivated and enjoy a team environment with hands-on work? Atlas Staffing is searching for a for an Equipment Maintenance Technician for an lighting company in Spokane Valley!
Objective: In this position you will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance, cleaning/polishing, and repair for multiple machines throughout the company. You will also be responsible for maintaining high quality standards and adhering to this company’s safety policies and practices.
Equipment Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Ensuring day-to-day inspection and maintenance is completed on production machinery
- Comfortably working with hand and power tools to repair machinery
- Adhering to the company’s safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as required by the job
Equipment Maintenance Technician Qualifications:
- Basic Mechanical Aptitude-Ability and willingness to learn to troubleshoot and repair machinery. Involves pneumatics, hydraulic, electrical/electronic, and mechanical.
- Basic interest in how machinery and systems function and a desire to improve them
- Fabrication Skills- Machining, Welding strongly preferred.
- This position requires the ability to make production adjustments safely and quickly and therefore require strong English (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Lifting and carrying a minimum of 50lbs.
- Able to stand for 10 hours a day. Able to climb ladders, etc.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Need to provide own hand tools, multi-meter, etc.
- Job does involve getting dirty.
Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00am – 2:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Boise and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.