Are you an experienced technician looking to build your career with a company that values growth? Do you wake up in the morning excited to put your skills to the test to ensure that your team is operating as efficiently as possible? Atlas Staffing is hiring an Electrical Maintenance Technician for full-time, temp-to-hire position with a great company!
Objective: In this position you will be responsible for the maintenance of machines throughout the manufacturing facility, ensuring that they're performing correctly. You'll also facilitate preventative maintenance work and be the first to respond to issues that arise.
Electrical Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Trouble-shooting and repairing the many production machines on-site
- Fabricating any necessary parts to ensure that machines are working properly
- Conducting maintenance for the facility to include electrical work, HVAC, and mechanical systems
- Other duties as required by the position
Electrical Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of building and production maintenance experience required
- Experience in electrical work / HVAC / Mechanical systems preferred
- Proficiency with hand tools, power tools, tape measure
- 2nd Shift: Monday – Friday: 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM
- $18.00 DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term
career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.