Do you have Electronic Assembly experience? Do you have great communicational skills? Atlas Staffing is in search of an electrical assembler for a reputable client in the Yakima, WA area!
Shift: Mon-Fri 7a.m – 3:30 p.m (OT available)
Pay Rate: $15-16/ hour (Based on Experience)
- Inspects, repairs, installs, modifies, and maintains electrical/electronic systems, circuits and equipment.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Ability to read blue prints
- Good hand and finger dexterity
- Ability to distinguish between colors
- Dynamic standing for 8-10 hours per day
- Knowledge of Electrical tools and accessories
- Ability to use hand tools
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent record of attendance
- Electronic Assembly experience preferred but not required
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“I had a great time coming in and the staff was so nice and helped me a lot. I felt really comfortable and the environment work place was great. Any questions I had the people that work there answer them and help me when I need it thanks so much.” – Jessica V.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.