Are you a passionate salesperson looking for your next career opportunity? Do you have a knack for design, and enjoy helping your customers build out their dream home? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Cabinet Designer / Sales Associate for full-time, direct placement position with a phenomenal company!
Objective: In this position you will work with your customers to understand their goals for cabinet designs in either a retail, remodel, or new construction setting. You will design and sell these cabinets using software systems, and work out of the company’s showroom!
Cabinet Designer / Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Design and sell custom cabinetry for retails spaces, as well as new construction homes and remodels
- Utilize various designer software to fulfill requests of the customer
- Establish and service strong customer relationships
Cabinet Designer / Sales Associate Requirements:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Proven and successful sales experience is required, cabinet sales is preferred
- Previous experience with minimum one cabinet design software is required
- 20/20 Design
- Other applicable programs
- 1st Shift: Monday – Friday
- Base of $42,000 with a very competitive commission structure
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term
career opportunity, then please apply now!
"Nothing but the best from these guys great customer service great work opportunities.” – Nate K.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.