AA – Deburr (1st shift)
Are you looking to build your career in machining and metal fabrication with an organization that is growing rapidly? Atlas Staffing is hiring multiple Deburr Technicians for full-time, temp-to-hire positions with a great company!
Objective: In this position you will be removing burrs and sharp edges from parts according to customer specifications or blue prints. You will also set up and operate press brakes following instructions and blueprints.
Deburr Technician Responsibilities:
- Operate and set CNC and manual press brake
- Deburr parts; remove burrs and sharp edges from parts according to customer specification or blueprints
- Using various hand and power tools
- Follow written and verbal details to complete assignments or jobs
- Keep work environment clean, safe and orderly
- Perform other duties as assigned
Deburr Technician Minimum Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience in metal fabrication strongly preferred
- Able to perform quality inspections using precision measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Must have a solid understanding of metal fabrication concepts and processes
- Ability to operate forklift, overhead cranes, tape measure and calipers, hand tools, and various shop tools
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Excellent attendance & ability to be to work at the scheduled time
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Deburr Technician Physical Requirements:
- Lift, carry, push and or pull 1 – 50 lbs. frequently
- Squat/kneel, bend/stoop, twist/turn, grasp and reach overhead and outward frequently
- Sit, stand and walk for 1 – 10 hours per day
- Ability to work in a 55 – 88-degree Fahrenheit work environment
- Work in a fast-paced industrial environment
Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00 am – 2:30 pm
Wage: $14.50 /hour
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
"I am so thankful for Atlas staffing! I was getting so frustrated trying to find a job before I found Atlas Staffing. They are so helpful and just wonderful people.” – Crystal H.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.