Customer Support Representative
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a great company? Are you a tech savvy individual, with an excellent record of customer service? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Customer Support Representative for our reputable client in the lending industry. This is a full-time position on a first shift.
Customer Support Representative Responsibilities:
- Communicates by phone and/or email with customers for a variety of technical and customer support issues for SharperLending platforms. Gets in-depth detail on issues as needed during conversation. Walks customer through platform features and demonstrates platform to customers. Interacts with customers to find the cause for their call and instructs them how to fix the issue and prevent a recurrence. Refers calls or takes care of issues as able.
- Escalates technical issues to the Customer Service Manager. Initiates communication for escalated support issues. Documents issues in detailed manner.
- Looks for trends in support requests and works with others to identify issues
- Works with other departments to identify issues with the software needing change or enhancement.
- Tests changes to the software prior to release and documents issues experienced. Must have a good sense of issues requiring immediate attention verses those that do not.
- Customers have a range of computer knowledge from extensive to none at all. May be required to train appraisers/lenders on use of computers/software and must be able to demonstrate software in training scenarios.
- Responsible for protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the company’s confidential information, PII and computing assets in accordance with company and department procedures.
Customer Support Representative Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, commerce, or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Accounts Receivable and/or Accounting required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with collections required
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Typing speed of 60 WPM required
Customer Support Representative Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to sit or stand and operate a personal computer or laptop keyboard for extended periods of time. Using a headset or receiver, must be able to remain on telephone calls with customers for long periods of time.
- Must be able to communicate with others clearly and distinctly, primarily over the phone. Must be able to document issues in internal ticket system.
- Must be able to manipulate the SharperLending websites and discern details of client files.
- Work normally is performed in an on-site, “open office” office setting with other conversations going on in the background. May be required to work an early or late shift.
Shift: 1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Wage: $14.00 – $19.00/hour
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Excellent service. Answered all my questions and took the time to get to know me for better job placement." – Norma Y.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.