Do you like working with your hands? Do you have a great eye for detail? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Custodian for one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. This is a full-time position with on-the-job training as well as opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position your primary role will be keeping the facility clean and tidy.
- Ensure spaces are prepared for the next day by taking out trash, tidying furniture and dusting surfaces
- Sweep and mop floors and vacuum (carpet, vinyl, VHT, concrete, epoxy)
- Wash and sanitize toilets, sinks and showers and restock disposables (e.g. soap)
- Wipe mirrors and windows
- Operate related cleaning equipment (vacuums, mops, floor polishers, floor scrubbers, carpet shampooer, etc.)
- Understand proper use of equipment and cleaning chemicals
- Providing proper documentation in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s)
- Report major damages
- Secure facilities after operating hours by locking doors, closing windows and setting up the alarm
- Undertake occasional custodial and janitorial tasks
Custodian Minimum Requirements:
- Proven experience as custodian, janitor or in a similar role
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment and appliances
- Knowledge of safe disposal of chemical liquids and other hazardous components
- Attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Shift: 1st Shift; Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“Excellent service. Answered all my questions and took the time to get to know me for better job placement." – Norma Y.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.