Do you have experience setting up, programming, and operating a CNC machine? Are you self-motivated and enjoy hands on work? Atlas Staffing is searching for a CNC Machinist for a manufacturer in Caldwell, Idaho.
- Responsible for Set-up, Programming and Operating CNC machines to produce small batches or large quantities of parts.
- Must be willing to work in a team environment while leading others in the department.
- Ensure products meet precise specifications.
- Exercise focused attention to detail required.
- Excellent verbal, writing and communication skills.
- Review electronic or written prints or specifications for a job.
- Monitor the accuracy of cuts, replace dull cutting tools.
- Check accuracy of work against prints and specifications.
- Use of Mics, Calipers, and various handheld tools for parts inspection to verify conformance to specifications.
- Operate machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, and grinders to produce parts.
- Must be able to complete jobs from set -up to first article (beginning to end).
- Full understanding of GD & T
- High school or equivalent (Required).
- Technical degree (AA) or vocational school equivalent preferred.
- Possess knowledge of basic math and computer skills.
- 10+ years machine shop experience required.
- CNC/Programming experience required.
- Leadership skills required.
- Gibbs Cam preferred.
- Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds by self in a safe manner.
Shift: 1st Shift: 7:00am – 3:00pm
2nd Shift: 3:00pm – 11:00pm
Overtime and Saturday hours offered!
Wage: $28 – $32+ DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Boise and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.