Assembler – SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Are you looking to build your manufacturing experience with a globally-recognized company? Are you looking for schedule consistency and a team that is committed to helping you gain the skills that you need to launch your career in Assembly or Fabrication? Atlas Staffing is hiring Assemblers for a full-time, temporary-to-hire position with a phenomenal company!
Objective: The Assembler is responsible for working on various stages of the production line to include assembly by hand, sharpening, sanding, edging, cleaning and packaging the product. Previous assembly experience is a plus, but the team is prepared to train from the ground up!
- Handling small parts and assembling product in a quick and accurate manner
- Using hand tools, hydraulic presses, grinding wheels, and other machinery necessary to assemble the product
- Meeting cycle time standards to ensure that product is completed to meet the next stage of assembly
- Identifying quality defects
- Other duties as required by the job
- Previous experience in Production, Assembly or a related field is preferred but not necessarily required
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to stand for 8 to 10 hours a day when working
Shift: 1st Shift / 4×10's: Monday – Thursday; 5:30am – 4:00pm
Wage: $12.50 / hr.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Spokane and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“I had a great time coming in and the staff was so nice and helped me a lot . I felt really comfortable and the environment work place was great. Any questions I had the people that work there answer them and help me when i need it thanks so much.” – Jessica V.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.