Do you have experience with basic tools and assembly? Do you enjoy a hands on job in a manufacturing environment? Atlas Staffing is seeking a driven, hard working Finisher Assembler to join a growing company that specializes in manufacturing construction equipment in Boise, Idaho.
- Assembles machines, equipment, and their sub-assemblies following prints and other written and verbal specifications by performing the following duties.
- Follows assembly procedures and specifications
- Removes small quantities of metal to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts
- Drills, taps, or reams holes
- Aligns components, and bolts, screws, or rivets them together
- Installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement
- Fuels and tests or assists in testing operation of completed product
- Safely operates hoist as needed
- Utilizes hydraulic press to assemble gearbox and press bearings into C4 ring
- Operates banding machine to secure boxes to pallet
- Performs other duties that may be assigned
- High School or GED.
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to perform basic addition and subtraction.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to operate hand tools & air powered tools.
- Ability to operate hoist.
Shift: Day Shift: Monday – Thursday 6:00am – 4:30pm
Swing Shift: Monday – Thursday 3:00pm – 1:30am
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Boise and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.