Do you have experience with electronic assembly? Do you enjoy working with your hands? Atlas Staffing is searching for a qualified Assembler for an electronic safety parts manufacturing company located in Boise, Idaho.
Objective: Perform workstation or line assembly operations to produce commercial vehicle warning and safety products. Work from standardized production-manufacturing procedures to execute and monitor standard operations and tests. Perform these tasks safely at a production environment rate.
- Perform electronic or mechanical assembly, operations, tests, or special builds using standardized procedures/instructions
- Routinely communicates with groups inside and outside the immediate work area to obtain and transfer information or parts necessary to execute task.
- Routinely communicates with Team Supervisors to ensure appropriate status of production and inventory level.
- Effectively train and be trained in multiple tasks required in production processes
- Understand and apply appropriate quality improvement processes
- Promotes safe work practices and ensure a clean and organized work area
- Operates equipment such as the Test station, ovens, dispensing & wire processing equipment, material handling, soldering irons etc.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year electronic assembly or equivalent industry experience in a related field
- Electronic Assembly solder skills and component identification
- Ability to complete Thru-hole rework on PCA’s
- Demonstrated ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Demonstrated ability to use basic hand and power tools at a production environment pace
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand. The team member is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and to climb or balance. The team member is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The team member must regularly lift and move up to 10-50 pounds.
Shift: Mon – Friday 5am-1:30pm and some overtime needed
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Boise and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.