Do you have experience with accounts payable/receivable? Do you enjoy a fast paced work environment with a great team atmosphere? Atlas Staffing is searching for a qualified Accounts Receivable Administrator for a technology company located in Boise, Idaho.
Objective: This valuable team member will be responsible for the day-to-day support of the Accounting department in a cross-functional support role, assisting Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This is a great opportunity to acquire experience in two of the more critical accounting functions and successful adoption to these areas will provide opportunities for growth within a large fast-paced accounting team.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail.
- Upload vendor invoices, credit memos and other charges into a document management software.
- Process vendor invoices.
- Monitor vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
- Assist in processing manager credit card statements monthly.
- Process customer invoices via mail/email daily.
- Process customer auto-pay invoices daily.
- Process incoming Wire/ACH’s daily in accounting software.
- Complete appropriate portion of daily cash sheet.
- Issue friendly past due reminder to past due customers.
- Assist with preparing monthly Aged AR reporting to Accounting Manager & Controller.
- Assist in miscellaneous AP/AR tasks that arise.
- Assist in month end closing procedures.
- Assist with annual 1099 requirements.
- Preferred: Associates or Bachelor’s Degree or equiv. experience
- 1-3 years accounts payable or accounts receivable experience
- Basic knowledge of general accounting procedures and policies
- Proficient in data entry, including a strong Microsoft Excel skillset
Shift: Mon – Friday 8am-5pm
Wage: $14 -$16 DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves Boise and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.