Do you have experience in a Warehouse/Production Line work environment? Do you have great communicational skills? Atlas Staffing is seeking for a reliable candidate to work with one of our clients in Selah, WA!
Shift: Mon-Fri 3:30pm-11:30pm (end time fluctuates based on production)
Cold Facility: about 32 degrees at all times.
- Sort through frozen product off of a conveyor belt.
- Package and Stack product as it is coming off the line.
- Sweep up waste from daily production of fruit products.
- Handles equipment and chemicals according to government, OSHA and company safety standards.
- Familiar with General Manufacturing Procedures.
- This position requires the following physical demands up to 90% of the time.
- Ability to turn head to look right/left as well as up and down.
- Ability to twist body at waist.
- Ability to bend/squat/kneel.
- Ability to work in a cold facility.
- Ability to reach with both arms.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours during a shift minus breaks and lunch.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Previous Warehouse/Production Line experience preferred
- Ability to read/write in English.
- Good communication skills.
- A demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement.
- Personally invested in the success of the business.
- Motivated, focused and accountable for results
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that serves the Yakima Valley and its surrounding areas. We offer many great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire Staffing Associates! Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions qualify for, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. (Not to mention our Titan Rewards program!) If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
“I don’t know of any other staffing agency that puts people to work at compatible, steady workplaces as this one." – Scott B.
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.